Face Mask, HOPE
- This is not a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face. Non-medical masks are an additional measure you can take but wearing one has not been proven to protect the person wearing it. Mask should be washed before first wear and after each use. Avoid adjusting mask or touching your face.
- This is not an FDA approved product. This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting.
- This mask should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Note for our Canada customers: Mask should be washed before first wear and after each use. Avoid adjusting mask or touching your face. The exterior of the mask can become contaminated, so take precautions including washing your hands after touching the mask. Review government websites like http://www.canada.com/
coronavirusfor additional information and resources.
- All sales final. No refunds or exchanges allowed.